REFLEXOLOGY, REMDIAL & HOLISTIC MASSAGE, HOT STONE MASSAGE
AUDREY RICH THERAPIES:
Reflexology is a soothing, calming, non-invasive complementary holistic therapy and a science that deals with the principle that there are reflex areas in the feet and hands that correspond to all of the glands, organs and parts of the body. By the stimulation of these reflexes, using a thumb and finger technique, it may aid many health problems in a natural way and may help to bring about the body's natural balance (homeostasis).
REFLEXOLOGY MAY ALSO HELP:
- Reduce stress & tension
- Relieve muscular / skeletal problems
- Relieve back, neck & shoulder pain
- Lower blood pressure
- Maintain balanced blood sugar levels
- Improve function of organs & glands
- Help to relieve hot flushes
- Cleanse body of toxins
- Alleviate headaches
- Reduce the stresses of MS
- Aid allergy & sinus problems
- Hormonal imbalance
- Pre-menstrual symptoms
- Improve sleep
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Digestive disorders
- Blocked ears
- Digestive disorders
- And many other ailments
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AT A REFLEXOLOGY SESSION
- On your first session, I will ask you to complete a brief Client Health Form; we will discuss any ailments that you are currently experiencing in order that I can tailor the Reflexology session to your needs.
- If you have booked a foot Reflexology session, this will take approximately 45 minutes; the first session will take approximately 15 minutes longer.
- All sessions are fully clothed apart from removing your shoes, socks or tights.
- After your consultation, you will be seated on the massage couch. Your feet will be refreshed with hot towels and all you will need to do is relax and enjoy the health benefits that may be gained from a Reflexology session.
- I will commence the treatment with some gentle relaxation techniques followed by applying pressure to each of the reflex points. You may wish to close your eyes and relax during the session or you may prefer to chat, this is entirely up to you.
- I may apply a small amount of powder or cream to your feet to enable me to work my fingers and thumbs across your reflex areas.
- Relaxing music may be played and candles lit during your treatment to add to the tranquilatmosphere.
- It may be advisable to drink plenty of water after your Reflexology session to help flush any toxins out of your system.